How to edit Sub-category of a Category in Tandora Knowledge Base?Oct 17, 2021 | Views: 4
If you already have a Sub-Category and would like to change the name of the Sub-Category or associate that Sub-category to a different category, follow the below steps:
- Login to your Tandora Knowledge Base account.
- On your home screen, click on 'View Categories' against the Product in which that particular category is located.
- Now click on 'Manage Sub-Categories' button against the category in which you'd like to create the Sub-Category.
- Now against the Sub-Category, click on 'Edit' button located like shown in the below image:
- In the resultant screen, you can edit the name of the Sub-Category and click on 'Submit' button for the changes to get reflected.
Note: You can't change the sub-category to a different category after it is created.