Setup Google Calendar Integration with Tandora ChatbotJul 15, 2021 | Views: 10
You will need to obtain credentials from your google account before setting up your Google Calendar with Tandora Chatbot.
Steps to obtain Google Calendar credentials:
- Visit https://console.developers.google.com/
- Click the hamburger menu at the top left corner.
- Select APIs & Services -> credentials.
- You will be asked to select a project now. If you haven't yet created a project, click Create Project button and fill in the required details.
- In the search box, type calendar.
- In the results, click on Google Calendar API
- Click Enable
- Click Credentials at the left side pane.
- Now click Create Credentials and then choose Service account.
- Enter service account name as tandora-chatbot-google-calendar
- Enter a description in Service account description
- Click Create and Continue.
- Now skip to the 3rd step and click Done.
- Under Service Accounts section, in the right corner, click Manage service accounts.
- Click the service account with name tandora-chatbot-google-calendar
- Click Keys. (3rd menu in top)
- Click Add Key and Click Create new key.
- Select key type as JSON
- Now the key file will be saved in your system.
- Open the key file using any text editor.
- Select all the content and copy it.
Once the credentials are copied, head over to this link https://app-chatbot.tandora.co/staff/integrations/google-calendar/
- Check Active field.
- Paste the credentials you copied into credentials box.
- Under calendar id box, enter the gmail id associated with the google account you used to generate the credentials.
- Modify calendar new event title and description if required.
- Click Submit.
Your integration is now active.