How to change the home page image of your Tandora Knowledge Base?Oct 10, 2021 | Views: 0
A default Home page image would be displayed on the right side of your Tandora Knowledge Base, where a person looking at the mobile and an enlarged article view and mobile phone would be displayed.
If you'd like to change that default home page image of your Tandora Knowledge Base, follow the below steps:
- Navigate to 'Manage' section located on the left pane of your home screen.
- Click on 'General Settings' option in the resultant drop down menu.
- Now click on 'Choose File' button under 'About Image' option and choose the image from your local machine with which you'd like to replace it with.
- Now click on 'Submit' button to change the home page image.
- If you'd like to remove the added home page image and reset it to the default image, you can select the check box against 'Clear' option located after the path file of the image and click on 'Submit' button to reset the image to the default image.