How to change the company logo on your Tandora Knowledge Base?Oct 10, 2021 | Views: 0
To change the company logo on your Tandora Knowledge Base, follow the below steps:
- Navigate to the 'Manage' section located on the left pane of your home screen.
- Click on 'General Settings' located on the resultant drop down.
- In the resultant screen, you can see Logo field, where you can click on 'Choose File' button and add your company logo from your local machine.
- In case if you'd like to remove your company logo that has been added, you can enable the check box next to 'Clear' option and click on 'Submit' button.
That will remove the logo that was added and add 'tandora' logo by default.
- Under the 'Logo link' field, you can add the link to which it needs to be redirected to, upon clicking the logo.
- You can preferably add your complete website link where the logo should redirect to, upon being clicked.
- Note: By default the logo link field will be blank and if it is left blank, clicking on the company logo will redirect to the tandora website.
- Tandora website would be the default / fall back link, if no link is provided.