How to add articles to the FAQ section of your Tandora Knowledge Base account?Oct 10, 2021 | Views: 0
- Frequently Asked Questions Section is where the most asked questions of your Knowledge Base can be displayed, so that your customers can read it easily.
To add articles to the FAQ section of your Tandora Knowedge Base account, follow the below steps:
- Click on the Manage section located on the left pane of your home screen.
- Click on 'FAQ' section in the resultant drop down of Manage section.
- Under 'Manage FAQ' section, you can see all the articles available on your Knowledge Base account.
- Hold Command or Control key in the keyboard and click on the articles using track pad to have those articles displayed under FAQ section.
- You can use scroll option in the track pad to scroll down to see more articles available.
- To deselect an article, hold Command or control key and click on the selected article again to deselect it.
- After selecting the articles, enable check box against 'Is Enabled' option and click on 'Submit' button.
- Now all the selected articles would be displayed under 'FAQ' section on your Tandora Knowledge Base account.