How to edit Public links on Tandora Knowledge Base Home page?Oct 10, 2021 | Views: 8
To Edit Public Links on Tandora Knowledge Base home page, follow the below steps:
- Click on 'Manage' section located on the left pane of your home screen.
- Click 'Public links' in the resultant drop down and the below screen would appear.
- By default the title would be displayed as 'Knowledge Base' and if you'd like to change it as 'Help Centre' or 'Support Centre' or any other keywords, you can edit it in this field.
- In the next field, you can customise the name of the top right button along with the link that it would redirect to. You can typically redirect it to your website.
- After making all the required changes, click on 'Submit' button for the changes to get reflected.